Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Frustrations

Another quiet day here at the office and I just found out that after a part time week next week there will be no work until the next study trial begins in a month. This is a good job but it is becoming increasingly frustrating. Unless I come right out and ask if there will be work or not we aren't informed which makes it extremely difficult to plan a life let alone pay bills. I guess once again I will begin looking for a part time job to do in the meantime. Of course the 649 draw is on tonight for $14 million. I understand that this company is just getting its feet under itself and I would love to continue here if I can get the hours espcially since I *HATE* food management however I don't know what else I'm qualified for in this city and I have a lot to save and pay for. Oh well, one breath at a time. Damn them Turtles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home