Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Quote Time

Here are a few of my fave quotes from shows...what are some of your faves?

Zim - "Why was there bacon in the soap"?
GIR - "I made it myself".
-Invader Zim

Reducto - "Back Off! I'll make you travel size".
-Harvey Birdman

Lois - "Peter, you're bribing your daughter with a car"?
Peter- "Ah, c'mon, Lois, isn't *bribe* just another word for *love*"?
-Family Guy

Joe Dirt- "Life is a garden, dig it".
-Joe Dirt

Rachel- "See. Unisex".
Joey- "Maybe *you* need sex. I just had it a few days ago".
Rachel- "No, Joey U-N-I-sex".
Joey- "I wouldn't say no to that".
-Friends

Opus- "Wait outside Bill, and try not to give anybody rabies".
-Opus N' Bill In A Wish For Wings That Work

Rick- "This is bad".
Evelyn- "We've had bad before".
Rick- "This is worse".
-The Mummy Returns

Artie- "I'm a little overweight due to a genetic disorder that makes fried chicken delicious".
-The Norm Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home