Thursday, July 03, 2014

Time for a Life Reboot...this just ain't working!

It has officially been two years since I have posted anything and I'm sure that not a single person has been following me anymore anyway so I'm just going to go back to the basics and write for me. Hopefully I will write some things that some friends will find interesting and may wish to comment but the whole point of this blog was to keep things light hearted and I'm going back to that.

It has been a rough couple of years interspersed with the most amazing love filled three months of my entire life followed by the worst I could possibly feel the past couple weeks where everything came out of the blue still with no reason and affecting several different areas of my life but oh well, that's what happens. In order to at least deal because I have decided it is i my best interest to not move on. It is in my best interest to continue being the best me that I am which is the guy right here, I am going to deal by posting pathetically fun, occasionally witty and sometimes lewd posts that are just meant to be in jest and not pointed at anyone because once again the whole point of Who's Feelin' Nutty many many years ago was to just have fun. Let's do this...

At least once a week there will be a new post of fun observations of this place we call life along with a brief update of what I'm up to but only upbeat. If you want to know the full stories then you need to take me out for a coffee, a dinner, a show, romance me a little, yeah just like that.

Plus we never found out why the Keebler Elves and the Gnomes have such a longstanding hate for each other. Ooh ooh I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home