Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My bruddha's coming

I am now getting very excited for this weekend. My family has now confirmed that they will be able to make it down for the bbq on Saturday. Yay me!!! I know a lot of people are going out of their way to make it for just one day and we do appreciate it immensely.

I was going to rant about mice but Terri beat me to it. Just read her blog about it.

What's up with bananas being the "it" word for everything this year? Yeah good eatin' put it's kinda been around forever.

James if you're reading this -go to bed! - It's time to get some sleep.

Anybody travelling this weekend, don't bother trying to avoid the construction in Saint John. It's everywhere. Just go with it. Think of it as a new exhibition ride.

Ooh I can't wait til Terri's family meets Tyler and Jesse. Should be fun. Too bad Sean's not coming. Oh well I don't think they could handle that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home