Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Notes

Spent the past couple a' days talking to my peeps and it was really good to get in touch again. Have missed you all. Several people have confirmed for the big bbq/shower and I appreciate it immensely as I know that travelling will be involved. I will make it up to you by getting you all fat that day...except Tyler, Jesse and Melissa. I don't think there's enough food in the world.

Have been exhausted lately from work, the yard sale, trying to find a new place to live etc but all is looking up again and expect to sleep in sometime next month.

Huge news!!! Tyler will be performing at the Stomp! He will be taking on the lead vocal duties for Rock Bottom on Saturday night right before Karma comes on (the headliners of the whole event). It's Tyler's biggest showcase expecting more than 5000 people to be in attendance. Don't worry Scrat, you shine in the limelight. Make it yours Rockstar.

A shout out to James, Jesse, Amy, Doug for keeping me smiling this week. Thanks gang, I needed it.

1 Comments:

Blogger canadianicewolf said...

A big congrats from me to Tyler as well - so excited for you!!! Way to go!!

Perhaps we'll win the lotto ($50 is all we need, right?!) and we'll get there to see you rockin your wee little ass off!!!

And Van's right - there isn't enough food to get some extra meat on your bones, or Jesse's or Melissa's!!! ;-P

August 16, 2005 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home