Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Letters

Once again yesterday in the mail I receive a letter from employment insurance asking me that if I hadn't sent in all my records of employment to please do so at once. This is the fourth letter they have sent and it's really getting on my nerves. I called them after the last letter and they told me that they did have everything and it wuld be processed "shortly". Since then nothing, nada, squat except for another letter. As said in "Office Space" "I'll do it. I'll burn this place down."

3 Comments:

Blogger canadianicewolf said...

EI in Saint John doesn't seem to like to play nice with EI in F'ton. Bastards!

July 13, 2005 1:14 PM  
Blogger Spirtswoosh said...

I'm not dealing with Freddy at all. Everything is through the SJ office

July 13, 2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger canadianicewolf said...

I know you're not dealing with f'ton..i mean the EI office in SJ and calling the EI office in f'ton.

July 13, 2005 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home